- GCV is the oldest continuously-operating gliding club in the Southern Hemisphere, having started flying in 1929 and operated continuously at Benalla since 1952.
- It is also the largest club in Australia with more than 230 members.
- It is located at the Benalla airport, 200km North-East of Melbourne in the state of Victoria.
- Our official name is The Gliding Club of Victoria Inc, our Victorian Association registration Number is A0033547P and our Australian Business number is 58 092 889 983.
- Contact Details: how to contact the office.
- Officers of the club- key roles, etc