Please note that these documents are confidential to the Club and not to be shared with non-members.
- The Club is a “prescribed” incorporated association under the Victorian Associations Incorporations Act of 1981 and operates according to its Purpose and Rules (Constitution).
- Committee of Management
- Training Panel
- Annual General Meetings
Strategies and Plans
From time to time, the Committee conducts a Strategic Review of itself and then develops a Strategic Plan for the next several years. Strategic Planning is the process of understanding what is happening in your field of endeavour, the trends and changes that will affect us and then actively choosing the future you want and putting in place the steps to achieve that vision. This was last carried out in 2007.
- Summary Presentation to a club dinner at Benalla on 7th October 2007 outlining the draft resultsof the Committee’s review and planning process.
- External Audit identifies the key trends that might affect us from the Political, Economical, Environmental, Sociological and Technological perspective and the implications for us of these trends.
- Internal Audit looks internally at our strengths and weaknesses and the opportunities and threats that face us and the implications of these factors.
- Vision For 2012 is the Committee’s view of what we aspire to look like in 2012.
A wiki is an interactive document that anyone can add and extend. They provide a useful way to decentralise the creation of content for an organization like GCV and to expand the knowledge base of the club.
- member’s wiki is available to all members to read and to update. It is intended to be an adjunct to this web site and a common repository for useful and helpful information. Jump in and give it a go!
- committee wiki is restricted to current committee members. It is intended to be an enduring “centre of knowledge” about processes, procedures, history, etc so that new committee members have access to the information they need to fulfill their role.
- GFA Manuals of Standard Procedures (MOSP)
- Club Operations Manual
- Add DDSC’s FLARM paper?
- What else?