CORE RESPONSIBILITIES: Promoting and positioning the club, growing membership and revenue, improving offerings to members and the public, etc.
REVENUE MODEL: Cost centre but with revenue growth goals
WHO: John Gwyther
PLANS & PRIORITIES: my FY10-11 plan (attachment:”Action Plan Tactics V1.pdf”) was presented to committee on 20-May-10.
1) Understand who our customers are and who our competition is
- survey members (see SurveyMembership)
- identify competition
- define our sustainable competitive advantage
2) Clarify our offerings and the types of people we want to attract as members and customers
- identify customer segments (attachment:”Customer Segments V2.pdf” was presented to committee on 20-May-10)
3) Improve our website
- fix the infrastructure
- fix content management systems
- update with fresh content
4) Update marketing material and programs
- create new collateral consistent with our targeted segments and messages
- use electronic-based collateral
- trial print-on-demand
5) Use fact-based information about effectiveness of marketing efforts
- implement web analytics
- get custmer feedback
- get membership feedback
- Action Plan Tactics V1.pdf (58.0 kB) – added by jgwyther 6 months ago.
Over view of objectives, tactics, steps, timetable and responsibilities
- Customer Segments V2.pdf (17.0 kB) – added by jgwyther 6 months ago.
Description of different customer segments, attributes, what they value, how well we deliver to them, etc