- We rent out our gliders by the hour, the day or for a 5-day week. See prices here.
- email or call GCV for bookings (use this check-list of information we need to know to accept your booking)
- tows are charged by the minute with a per flight flagfall and average $40-45 to 2,000′ (700m)
- aerotow at $4.57 per minute (behind Scout) or $4.99 per minute (behind Pawnee) using experienced pilots rated for retrieves from suitable paddocks (ie fields)
- road retrieves by private arrangement
- daily briefings at 0900
- comprehensive weather briefing and suggested optimum tasks for the day
- SAR and safety briefings
- available by the week,month or year
- plenty of these with water and power
There are a wide range of accommodation options in and around Benalla, catering for all tastes and prices.
- Motels, hotels and B&B: there are many to choose from so check out the accommodation options in and around Benalla. Try the Glider City Motel on the edge of the airport.
- Bunkhouse: our on-site bunkhouse offers affordable single and double bedrooms with shared bathrooms. Book via our office.
- Aeropark: our unique Aeropark offers private caravan sites for sale, with some private rentals available. Email the Aeropark secretary for details.
- Camping: camping is not allowed on the airport site but there 2-3 excellent camping grounds in Benalla.
- high-capacity wireless broadband available on site
- casual access to shared PC in clubhouse (no charge)
Find out more about planes,trains and automobiles here.