The Gliding Club of Victoria is located at Benalla which is 200 km north-east of Melbourne.Find us here on Google Maps
- Benalla is close to the M31 Hume Freeway.
- The turnoff is impossible to miss from either the North or South direction.
- Driving time from Melbourne is just over 2 hours.
- Buses depart from Melbourne’s Southern Cross Railway Station every day.
- See the Firefly Express website for timetable information.
- Benalla is on both the Albury line and the Sydney line from Melbourne.
- VLINE trains depart at regular intervals every day from Southern Cross Railway Station in Melbourne.
- See www.vline.com.au for timetables and to book online.
- There are no scheduled air services to Benalla.
- Multiple daily regional services from Sydney and Melbourne serve Albury airport about 75 minutes drive away to the Northeast. Rental cars available.
- Melbourne airport (2 hours drive away) is the easiest arrival and departure point with a wide range of car rental companies available.
- A good local taxi service provides 24 hour service. Telephone 5762 3333 for pickup.